The EEA12-Turkey program is very intense and demands a high level of commitment and focus. Most days the program will start at 07:00 hrs in the morning with breakfast and end around 23:00 hrs after an evening program with lectures and screenings. In individual conversations, group discussions and -presentations, and through practical work, the participants will be asked to examine their understanding of their own practice.
EEA12-Turkey gathers a diverse group of advisors from different geographical and artistic backgrounds to support the participants in their development. A core group will stay during the whole period, others for one or two weeks, and yet others will come in for a few days.
- The program consists of a balanced blend of practical work and (practical) theoretical investigation.
- The main focus will be on one individual project, which you will be asked to develop and execute within the timeframe of the course.
- There will be a few assignments to work on, some individually, some in small groups.
- There will be individual and group critique sessions.
- As a form of closure, the last three days of EEA12-Turkey, will be dedicated to presentations of the projects the participants have worked and received feedback on, including written and visual components, and an exhibition that is open to the public.
A more detailed program will be presented to you once you are accepted to the course.