EEA12-TURKEY is taking place from April 17 to May 8, 2012.
The costs for participating will be: € 1280,-
(If you are accepted as an EEA12-Turkey participant, this amount is due before March 1, 2012.)
Included in the cost are:
- The full educational program.
- Access to basic workshops, tools and equipment
- Basic materials
- Studio spaces
- A hotel room (shared with one or two other participants) at the EEA Hotel.
- Food, Monday to Friday (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Drinks, Monday to Friday (coffee, tea, soft drinks)
- The whole experience including the professional and social development, international network, hard work, a lot of fun, the nervous anticipation of the arrival and the tear-filled departure.
Not included in the cost are:
- Individual travel expenses to and from Cunda Island.
- Other individual expenses (as all personal insurances, all personal travel expenses on the spot, cigarettes, beer, snacks, restaurant foods, personal hygiene etc.)